The Best Thing



Well, it's the end of the year for us and that means sweet Memory Books are being filled out.  A HUGE shout out to Cara Carroll and the 1st Grade Parade for this FREEBIE!  I've used it for the past 4 years and tweek it just a smidge, but we L-O-V-E it so much!

Every year, I am so tickled with what the kids say was the best thing that they learned from me.  Here are some of their thoughts:

math * science * being nice * painting * writing * manners * Picasso saw things a different way  * being kind  :D
And then of course, there is always that one child, that completely melts your heart by writing this:

If you don't read 1st grade here is a translation:
1.  I learned how to use good manners
2.  I learned not to hurt people.
3.  I learned to be kind to others.
4.  I learned not to eat before everyone is served.
5. I learned to be nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment