Erin Condren Rocks!

Y'all, have you heard of Erin Condren???  Her planners are insane!  She has teacher, wedding and life planners. Because I have to do all my plans on-line for my administration, I decided to stick with the life planner.  Oh, the color choices, stickers, colored pens and extra goodies that you can order to personalize your planner made a very "non-planner" person (me)  want to salivate!

Go to Erin's website, customize your cover, choose your layout and start planning away!  The choices are endless!  And you get your planner quick!  I was amazed that with everything that I had personalized, I received my planner 4 days after I had ordered it on-line!  

I also have ordered some more fun stickers for my planner from Planner Press through Etsy.  Excited for them to come in.  :D



BTW, I thought that you could only get Erin's planners on-line but just saw that you can pick up some of her products at Staples!?!  F-U-N!

No comments:

Post a Comment